The conference language is English. Conference and publication activities consist of several stages, as explained below.
Submission for the paper is made through the ICOMEET2021 website; for that, Participants must fill out the form provided. Please fill in your name, affiliation (department, institution, country), and email.
Papers are written based on the format and template provided by the committee. Please follow the predefined formatting and citation styles. For the reference style used, please also follow the instructions provided in the template. Before submitting, the paper must have been professionally proofread beforehand by the authors.
The paper is submitted via this form (click this link), in the Microsoft Word file format. The committee will give each incoming paper an ID and send a confirmation letter to the participant.
Review and Revision
The reviewer team will review papers; each paper will get suggestions and comments from reviewers. Please correct it according to the review suggestion and send it back to the ICOMEET 2021 website using the same paper ID.
The conference will be held online. The platform used and instructions will be notified later.
The committee will examine the paper and ensure that the camera-ready paper is ready to be sent to the publisher.
ICOMEET conference articles requirements for publishing in AIP Conference Proceeding, as below:
- Maximum published paper for ICOMEET for AIP conference proceeding is only 100 articles
- The article should be free of plagiarism and the similarity should be below 20% (checks will be done using Turnitin).
- The number of pages of articles ranges from 4 to 6 pages. Exceed page will be charged IDR 250,000/page for local (Indonesian) contributors, and USD25/page for overseas contributors).
- The submitted article must follow the given template and the maximal author per paper is only 5 authors.
- Reference writing and citation must use MENDELEY.
- The cost per paper is IDR. 2,000,000 for local contributors and $150 for overseas contributors, paid after acceptance (Non-Refundable).
- Acceptance and Reject information will be emailed to the correspondent email.
- Deadline submission is September 14, 2021, acceptance and rejection notification on October 5, 2021, via the correspondent email. All accepted papers should be presented at the ICOMEET conference that will be held on Nov 3-4, 2021.
- The conference articles will be submitted to the AIP publisher in December 2021.
- Article template specifications: It is agreed that the Editor will ensure that all Authors prepare their paper using AIP Publishing’s 8.5 × 11 inch single-column template. This template can be download HERE or https://bit.ly/3xkDVjD
- The guideline for preparing your manuscript can be accessed at this link: https://aip.scitation.org/apc/authors/preppapers
- Please don’t use this word in your title paper: business, management, language development, pedagogy, psychology, values, policy, religion, health, economics, employment, religious content, games.